Copper Wire Mesh
Copper mesh is generally woven with plain or twill weave. The mesh range of plain weave is 10-160 mesh, and the mesh of twill weave can reach up to 260 mesh. The overall mesh width is from 0.5m to 1.8m, and the mesh length can reach 30m. Other sizes can also be customized according to customer requirements.
- Protect Sensitive Setups and Electronic Equipment.
- Shields from Electromagnetic Interference and Electrostatic Fields.
- Anti-sparking, anti-static.
- Resistant to corrosion, abrasion, rust, salt air, brine, acid, alkali.
- Low tensile strength, low hardness.