Brass Wire Mesh
The material of brass wire could be divided into 65 brass, 70 brass and 80 brass. Warp and weft wires normally have the same diameter. Brass mesh and brass wire cloth have better abrasion and corrosion resistance, better tensile strength, lower electricity and heat conductivity compared with copper mesh cloth. They are widely used in sieving and filtering granule, powder, porcelain clay and glass, chinaware printing, grain, filtering liquid and gas, also used as decorative mesh.
- 65 brass (65% copper and 35% zinc).
- 70 brass (70% copper and 30% zinc).
- 80 brass (80% copper and 20% zinc).
- Weaving type: plain weave, twill weave, dutch weave.
- Width of brass mesh/cloth: 0.5-2 m (can be customized).
- Length of brass mesh/cloth: 10-50 m (can be customized).
- Hole shape: square, rectangle.
- Color: golden.